? ??????????????Colorful Floral? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 1581 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Red Rose? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (216 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 26876 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Hot Pink Roses? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (16 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, April 26, 2009

1st time meeting the parents

Jacob has his 1st girlfriend. Her name is Rachael. She is just the cutest lil thing. She stands bout his height, she has long blond hair, and the longest skinniest legs you've ever seen. Well Jacob got Rachael something for Easter. (A lil basket, with some candy and a brown bear) I wish I would've taken a pic of it. The 1st gift to the 1st girlfriend. After the pinewood race and taking him and a friend of his to the park. I called her mom explaining to her Jacob got Rachael something for Easter and would it be ok if we bring it by. (Her mom just giggles very excitedly and says that is just the sweetest thing) and I get directions to her house. 1st house we go to wasn't theirs. lol. Their is now a visitor from CA that thinks Texans are really strange. lol. We get to Rachael's house. And Jacob is ready to run. Hes real nervous of course. I told him to take a deep breath and it will be ok. We get out of car and his mom meets us outside, then Rachael's dad and older sister. They just kinda circle poor Jacob. He has this look on his face like he doesn't know whether to scream, run or panic. lol x 100. He just stands there looking panicked. We all introduce ourselves and we go inside. I sit down and Jacob stands beside me. Rachael's parents and I are talking and poor Jacob still looks scared to death. After a couple of minutes of Rachael staring at him wondering what is in the bag hes holding and waiting patiently for him to give it to her. Jacob goes to sit the bag down and I motion for him to give the bag to Rachael. He hands the bag to her and her mom and sister just kinda gather round and they start going thru the bag. They loved what Jacob had given her. Esp the bear.
Here comes the best part and what just really kinda floored me.
We are leaving and Rachael's mom looks at Jacob and says thank you and that was just so sweet of you. Jacob looks up at her mom and very gentlemanly and very adult like says "It was my pleasure." I don't know who was more impressed and floored, me or her mom. lol. (sorry I cant remember their names) I had to pick my mouth up off the floor real quick. lol.
I was so proud of him. (although I'm always proud of him) Rachael's parents were very impressed with him as well. You could just tell. He used his manor and though they are only 11 yrs old. He showed (even though it was small) that he respected Rachael.
You know its not often that a mom or dad gets to be around when their son gets to meet the parents. So I was honored to be a part of it. And then for him to be respectful and impress the parents I was that much more honored. Its not often that parents get to see their kids at other people houses and to see if they did a good job at teaching them their manners and show respect to other people. I am so proud of him. And I have done my job at making him a great young man.

0 comments: