? ??????????????Colorful Floral? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 1581 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Red Rose? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (216 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 26876 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Hot Pink Roses? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (16 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Hero

My hero! After I got stung. I'm not sure why Jacob did it. But he grab my cell phone and was going to call 911 for me. After we started pulling off I noticed that he had my phone and had it open. He said he was going to call me an ambulance because he didn't know what had happened. I thought it was real sweet that he had the frame of mind to call for help. I feel really bad that it scared him though.

0 comments: