? ??????????????Colorful Floral? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 1581 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Red Rose? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (216 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 26876 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Hot Pink Roses? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (16 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, August 2, 2009

It really "STUNG"

Yesterday I was taking Jacob over to Niki and Kyles. They all went to the Ringling Bros Circus. (They had a blast) Anyways, Jacob and I were on 121 just talking (cant tell you bout what now) then all of a sudden I had this bolt of unexplainable pain and fire go through my body. I kinda gasp & pulled over as fast as I could. I pull up the back of my shirt to have Jacob see if he see anything on my back. (I must have hit the gas when I felt that pain). I'm trying to show Jacob where the pain is at. And I hear this tap on my car and hear a mans voice asking if everything is ok. I look up and theres a cop standing there. He asks me again if everything is ok? I told him no something bit the #$%^ out of me. He says mam, I said something bit the crap out of me. My back is on fire and there an indescribable pain. I'm getting out of the car and the cop gets this look of panic on his face. I pull the back of my shirt up and ask him if he can see anything on my back, and show him the general area. He said there is a red spot on my back. And we start to look in my seat to see if we can find what bit me. The cop spotted it. I was stung by a bee. Ive never seen one like it. It was very big all black except for a dark orange stripe by its stinger. All I know is I have never been stung like that before. I was raised in the mountains and have been stung by all kinds of things. But nothing like that bee. And Ive never been stung while driving. It wasn't cool @all. When it stung me the world went black for a second. I'm so glad we didn't have a wreck. Shoot the area where I got stung is very sore & tender.
The funny thing was the cop. I guess I hit the gas when I got stung. And the cop was hiding somewhere. I had this feeling he was going to give me a ticket for speeding. Even though it was for just a sec.. But when I told him I got bit by something you could see the look on his face, that said I haven't heard this one. lol. Then when he saw the welt on my back he got this look like wow shes not lying. lol. So he didn't give me a ticket THANK GOODNESS lol.
Its definitely not an experience I want to go through again.

0 comments: