? ??????????????Colorful Floral? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 1581 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Red Rose? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (216 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 26876 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Hot Pink Roses? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (16 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Addiction.....

Addiction, man it can sneak up on you.
Jacob plays this online game called Runescape. Well couple months back he was playing it and none of his friends were on line. (in game friends) Anyways, he begged me for hours to play the game with him. I'm normally not into those kinds of games. (RPG) But I finally broke down and started playing with him. Well the last laugh was on me. lol. I got hooked on this silly game. Its not one of these games that you'll finish in a month or 2. Its a game that you'll play for years. Plus the creators are always adding new lands and tasks and games and all kinds of stuff. I talked to one player on game and he has been playing for 3 yrs and knew someone that's been playing over 5 yrs. I hate to admit this but that will be me. lol. And it has allot to do with y I haven't been updating my Blog. lol. That and other stuff. I spend what free time I have playing the game.
Jacob and I have spent the summer playing it. Since finances are short and really cant afford to do anything like we have during pasts summers. Anyways, though all we have really done is play that game I have to say its been one of the best summers. We have had a blast. And yes we do other things. Its been a fun way to spend time with him.

0 comments: