? ??????????????Colorful Floral? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 1581 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Red Rose? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (216 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 26876 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Hot Pink Roses? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (16 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, July 30, 2009

OMG!! ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!

I cant wait til August. (on other hand I hope it takes forever to get here, even though its next week) The kids have invited me to go to Utah with em. I couldn't believe they wanted me to go with em. But they do. And shoot yea I accepted. lol. I love Utah. Its such a beautiful state. And were going camping in Yellowstone Park. I am so excited. Theres just not any words. The kids said that they both have had this feeling that I needed to go with em. At 1st the other didn't know each other had this feeling. Im sure they both tried to ignore this feeling. I mean after all who in their right mind wants their mom and even worse mother in law going on vacation with em. lol. I guess the feeling became more than they could ignore. So Niki told Kyle bout her feeling of me needing to go and Kyle told Niki of his. So she sent me a text asking me if I wanted to go. At 1st I thought they were playing a mean joke. lol. But she said they really wanted me to go. So I jumped on it before they changed their minds. lol. They even asked me if there were things I wanted to do or see. So they are taking me to see the giant Tonka trucks. lol. And they are taking me to see the SLC Temple up close. And other things I wanted to do. The only concern we all had was how I was going to be able to handle the trip with my back the way it is. And they have gone out of their way to make sure we do things Ill be able to do pretty comfortably. I know it has changed things for them, you know some of the plans they may have had or some of the things they wanted to do. The kids don't have a clue as to how much this means to me. Theres nothing in this world that would show them how grateful I am.
The only thing that concerns me, is the feeling they both had bout me needing to go. lol. Theres been things going on here at home and a bad feeling that Jerry Paul and I have had. Things have been pretty stressful here at home. And I'm just hoping that all our feelings doesn't mean something really bad. Time will tell.
Thank you kids for allowing me to enjoy your vacation with you. I love ya very much. Theres not a mom out there that's as lucky as I (ok Carla)

0 comments: